MOVIES tab not showing up on main XBMC Menu
Hi guys,

I've searched the best I can through to forums and I can't find anything that is the same exact problem.

When I boot into XBMC on my ATV2, I cannot get the MOVIES tab to show up. I can add sources and browse/watch them fine though the File explorer. This tells me that they are shared correctly from my PC. If I go back and Edit Source, none of the info I set initially is saved, it just comes up with the Choose Scraper dialogue. I go through again and tell it to use The Movie Database as the scraper, etc, etc and still nothing. It will not scan my PC for movies. I have used Ember Media Manager to scrape all of my movies, and all of the info is avail, but it will not scan and MOVIES will not show up. I have confirmed in the settings that MOVIES is not hidden.

Has anyone run into this problem before that may be able to suggest something?

Thanks
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

When you go to Videos > Library > Movies, do you see your movies listed? And if you select a movie from this list, does it play?
Debug log needed (see iOS XBMC.log (wiki)). If it's not scanning info and also not remembering what you've set for your sources, that could mean that permissions on XBMC's settings need to be repaired (see iOS_FAQ#Repair_settings (wiki)).
Thanks guys...@artrafael - My movies are listed and they play fine. Just an occasional buffering issue, but I think I have that sorted out.

Here's a link to my XBMC.log

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=14274

Working on the permissions now...crossing my fingers!

Thanks again!

Hi guys,

Problem seems to be fixed. I googled "SQL: The database disk image is malformed" and got a few hits. This fixed it for me:

http://www.xbmchub.com/oldforums/viewtop...&start=270

Once done, I was able to scan my library and it compiled properly.

Thanks for your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MOVIES tab not showing up on main XBMC Menu0