Solved (Another) Dumb Scraping Problem
I've tried having a search of the forums and the web but I can't seem to find anything that truly helps. I have my movies filed in individual folders with artwork stored in the folders having been scraped by ember. I've recently updated to frodo and when I imported my library I found that the poster pics didn't display properly so I cleared the library and ran a fresh scan of my server. This time images displayed fine but only 254 movies showed up while in ember there are 257. As far as I'm aware there were no problems when I was on eden, but if I'm being honest I can't recall the last time I compared the two numbers.

Short of looking through the xbmc & ember lists and manually comparing the titles looking for missing entries is there anything I can do to identify which folders xbmc has skipped over? Once I know whats missing from the list I can start trying to figure out whats wrong with the folder names or file structure of those movies so I can put it right.
Install the web interface add-on "xwmm" then goto system / network and set xwmm as your default web interface,

Once setup launch your web browser and navigate to your XBMC address.

Click on 'Files' in the menu and expand the source you are wanting to check i.e Movies

You will see a list of the movies and to the right a check mark indicates if it's been added to your library.

This will enable you to check what scraped and what didn't if you have a large collection.

Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Cheers for the reply, I'll look into that idea. I managed to solve it already, purely by luck when scanning through my file list in ember I spotted a couple of movies that looked wrong and found the problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(Another) Dumb Scraping Problem0