Thumbnails not syncing in Frodo
I tried to search for this issue but couldn't find a suitable answer.

I did a new install of Frodo a couple weeks ago by uninstalling Eden on all my computers and then installing Frodo. I also deleted my old mySQL databases and created new ones once I was on Frodo. On the original computer that populated the SQL databases, thumbnails work fine. On the other computers that I copied the advancedsettings.xml file to, they all have no thumbnails. Is there an additional step I'm missing?

TIA!
I have not really played around with this, but i recall reading something about path substitution in the advancedsettings, did you do this?
(2013-03-05, 15:48)endlesslyonline Wrote: I have not really played around with this, but i recall reading something about path substitution in the advancedsettings, did you do this?

From my understanding, Frodo does not need path substitution to sync thumbnails. It's actually one of the big reasons I upgraded.
I'm also having this issue, have you had any luck in fixing this leejl01?
I don't really have anything to contribute that will help OP, but this was the main reason I upgraded as well. Thumbnails didn't work at all for me in Eden no matter what I tried. Working great in Frodo after completely fresh install though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbnails not syncing in Frodo0