Linux XBMCbuntu- XBMC restarting after finishing video playback
Hey guys, I recently installed XBMCbuntu (Frodo) and for a while everything was going great until a few days ago I noticed XBMC would restart (just the process, I would get the screen with the little 'x' cursor then XBMC would start up again). At first it was very rare that it happened, but lately it seems to be happening more often (I'm wondering if perhaps it has something to do with the type of codec being used in the file or something?)... I've attached 2 of the XBMC Crashlog files that were created from 2 different events that caused this problem in hopes that it can give some insight as to the cause of the problem.

The Most Recent Crashlog Created after successfully playing back a YouTube video via the Reddit add on.
Last Night's Crashlog Created after watching a few episodes of some Chuck, then randomly after one of them finished XBMC restarted itself.

Let me know if more than just the crashlogs are required (unfortunately it appears as though - I'm assuming at least - the constant polling of XBMC for the iMon LCD screen on my case seems to bloat these logs into a massive encyclopedia of useless lines of log text... My apologies for that, I was tempted to delete them but quickly realized I'm not sure what they are exactly and they could prove to be of use in figuring this out so I left them in).

Thanks in advance! Aside from this small hiccup I'm loving Frodo!
XBMCbuntu {Frodo} - Ubuntu 12.04 (Main):
Intel Q6600 [2.4GHz Quad Core], 4GB DDR3, nVidia GT-210, Antec Fusion Case (iMon LCD), PS3 BD Remote

XBMC Live {Frodo} - Ubuntu 10.04 (Bedroom): Intel Atom D510 [1.66GHz Dual Core], ION Graphics, 2GB DDR2, PS3 BD Remote
I tried updating to XBMC Frodo 12.1 just now in hopes that it would fix my issues, but to no avail... Still having problems with XBMC restarting itself after playing certain videos (not all videos), and I have no idea what videos make it restart and which ones don't... Anyone have any idea why it's doing thisHuh Sad

Edit: I'm guessing it might have something to do with VDPAU (only because that's the last line in the crashlogs - I'm really grasping here), so if it helps I have the 304.43 nVidia drivers installed ....
XBMCbuntu {Frodo} - Ubuntu 12.04 (Main):
Intel Q6600 [2.4GHz Quad Core], 4GB DDR3, nVidia GT-210, Antec Fusion Case (iMon LCD), PS3 BD Remote

XBMC Live {Frodo} - Ubuntu 10.04 (Bedroom): Intel Atom D510 [1.66GHz Dual Core], ION Graphics, 2GB DDR2, PS3 BD Remote

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCbuntu- XBMC restarting after finishing video playback0