Discart on Moviesets not recognizing playlist filters
I’m on 4.1.9 with the showcase mod and have my movies grouped in Moviesets. With DiscArt enabled and scrolling through the entire library the discs roll on as they should when the Movieset is in focus.

I’ve created two playlists, one for bluray movies and one for DVD based on path, and all the movies appear correctly in the right playlist. However my Moviesets often include a mixture of bluray and dvd so here’s the issue. If I am in the bluray playlist in showcase view and scroll to a Movieset, the discArt rolls on for both the bluray movies and the DVD. I would expect it to only show the bluray versions. It’s the same the other way round. Once I click on the Movieset, to see the individual movies then the correct ones are shown, so the issue is only at the top level.

Any ideas?
It's because DiscArts are extracted from XBMC database by script.extendedinfo.

And the script extract movieset information for the entire movieset (script send a query to XBMC database like "Give me all the discarts from movieset 'Harry Potter'" but didn't look if you are in regular library or in smartplaylist).

So you should post this "feature request" in the right thread :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160558

But I don't think that Phil65 can do something.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Thanks for the explanation Mike

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Discart on Moviesets not recognizing playlist filters0