Xbmc openelec usb flash install
Hi,

i seem to be having a few problems trying to get my new Intel celeron Nuc DCCP847DYE up and running from a flash drive installation using the intel build of openelec.

Installation goes great and I go in and set up everything map my nas folders across to the xbmc version and start to play some videos to test it out after about 4 or 5 different videos playing for a short time etc. I try another video and xbmc freezes then says cannot find networkconnection. When I look at system info it says I am connected to the network and the internet. So I reboot then try and play again this time it says the file is no longer in the library or any of the other videos. I then try and remap the drive only to get a connection timed out error then after a bit I can remap but everytime it goes through the same pattern. I have tried with and without updating the library on start up and also with and without a cec adapter attached.

I am out of ideas it seems to be forgetting the network settings after a whiel .

here is a link to the xbmc log.

any help appreciated or I while have to go back to a windows install not wanting to do that.

cheers

xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=84536

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc openelec usb flash install0