Touchscreen calibration in XBMC13
After setting up a new building machine, I finally have successful compiled a OpenELEC version XBMC13 and Kernel-Touchscreen support!

But My question is - XBMC has build in support for Touchscreens and it does work for me now! But how to calibrate it? There must be a calibration file somewhere, because it does work, but with wrong data! If searched the sourcefiles for the touchscreen and the Linuxinput, but me C++ knowledge isn't as good to understand everything - sadly I didn't find a path or something else where the calibration file is stored!

Maybe someone can give me a hint - how I can calibrate the Touchscreen within OpenELEC with XBMC13!?

Thank you very much for your help!!!!

Regards
Is there no one who does know something...?

Why is there a feature, when nobody does know how to use it...!
the calibration support depends on the driver you use, its not XBMC related (even if it would be nice to can calibrate within the XBMC gui).
greetings, Stephan

(2013-12-31, 18:38)sraue Wrote: the calibration support depends on the driver you use, its not XBMC related (even if it would be nice to can calibrate within the XBMC gui).

I had hoped that it is possible or that there is a tool which you can start via ssh or something else...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Touchscreen calibration in XBMC130