Fresh install after JB errors
Ned, This still do not get it all working right (cannot get it to load any addons). So I did a complete removal:

apt-get remove org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2
apt-get autoremove
rm -Rf /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC
rm -Rf /private/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance
reboot

Then used iPhone to do a personal hotspot, unplugged the ethernet and had it connect to hotspot. Had Mac connect to hotspot and did the normal install and that worked with no errors. However, I still cannot get ANY addons (Universal scrapper, XBMC backup, etc.) to install. They all just say Downloading 0%, then working then back to menu. Even the weather when I try to setup my location, I get script error. Bottom line is not working. How can I do a fresh complete Eden install.
Ned, I think I figured out my problem with addons not installing. I did one on the iPhone hotspot and they downloaded. Thus it must still be related to GVTC not allowing the mirrors site. I have gotten back with them and supposedly a supervisor in escalated support is on it. We will see. But for now I see how I can limp along using the i Phone hotspot. Thanks and I will still report back.
Today, GVTC tech said they were blocking the mirrors site saying it was a security risk. It have told them I want to talk to the security person who blocked it to find out why, when, etc. Will report back.
If it helps, you can tell them that XBMC is an officially registered 501( c ) non-profit organization in the US. It might help us seem a little more legitimate for those who've never heard of XBMC :)
Here is the IRS entry for XBMC Foundation

For more see wiki page XBMC_Foundation (wiki) that includes links to Delaware Incorporation Notice and Delaware Notice Of Good Standing.
Just call from GVTC saying they got corrected. I verified it is now downloading addons. Just took some pushing, but done. Thanks for all help.
Good to hear!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fresh install after JB errors0