Win New to xbmc - my questions
Hello,
I've change from MediaPortal to XBMC and it's pretty good for me.
Here are my problems:

1. How to delete movie files and folder from XBMC's context menu?
2. I have two source-folders: movies and animations (for kids). Am I able to split those in menu? Movies - filters only movies; Animations - filters only animations. I don't want them together.
1) Delete the movie file from your source folder and use "update" on the movie list, it will identify the missing items and probably ask if it's ok to remove from the listing in XBMC. Say yes.

2) You need to use smart playlists. Probably want to use a skin that supports modifying the main menus to create a "Cartoons" menu item.
1) I want to delete movies (from disk drive) from XBMC

2) I'll try
1) In order to delete files from XBMCs UI you have to use the File manager. First you have to to add some folders as sources and after that you will be able to delete files from them. The File manager is in a submenu of Settings at least if you use the default skin.
And of course there is an option to forbid file deletion.
1) That's not good. In MediaPortal I could explore seen movies and delete those I want to from context menu. I think there should be this option.

2) Playlists works well with one issue. Cartoons are all seen and this is a global param and I have to change it from /unseen/ from movies - is there a workaround?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New to xbmc - my questions0