Is there a way to stop XBMC/Kodi from changing anything of the video
What I want to do is have MPC-HC, which I have setup as an external player, to take care of rendering subtitles, and processing the audio and video, I have it setup with MadVR, Reclock, and XY-SubFilter, and then once I play a video through Kodi, the subtitles are in the middle instead of bottom left like I set it up. And it's dropping frames constantly (this doesn't happen unless I run it through Kodi), so is there a way to stop Kodi from even changing one bit about the video, while keeping the gamepad controls?
XBMC/Kodi doesn't make any changes to video files.
I don't know why you don't just use mpc. If kodi is not the player you want, why use it?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-10-10, 20:20)nickr Wrote: I don't know why you don't just use mpc. If kodi is not the player you want, why use it?
No, I want to use Kodi as Frontend, so I can lie in bed using my Xbox 360 controller to select videos to watch and control MPC with it without XPadder or GlovePIE. I have MPC as my external player, but it drops frames when use through Kodi, yet not when I use it without Kodi.
I guess you need to look at mpc's logs.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I suppose OP means rendering. I would recommend OP looks through the feature suggestions forum to see the sensitivities around this subject. That's all I will say, other than to point out there is a DS player fork for Windows users.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a way to stop XBMC/Kodi from changing anything of the video0