unable to load XBMC on android 4.4 kit kat
Hi there need help on installing XBMC on a android tablet running Kit Kat. For some reason I am unable to download the proper extension when I try to load XBMC on my tablet that is running 4.4 Kit Kat. On my 4.2 tablet when I click the ARM link it downloads the proper file with a .apk extension and I am able to load and use the program flawlessly.

For some reason when I hit the same link to download the program on my 4.4 tablet it seems to download xbmc-13.txt file instead of the required xbmc-13.2- Gotham-armeabi-v7a.apk.

Is there something I need to do prior to downloading xbmc on my 4.4 tablet so I can get the proper file to download or is xbmc incompatible with 4.4?
Try just renaming the TXT file to .apk using something like ES File Explorer.
Thanks got it to load now it just crashes and kicks me out when I try to view video and suggestions?
Try using 14.0 helix

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/...bi-v7a.apk
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
(2014-12-19, 03:15)apper_on Wrote: Thanks got it to load now it just crashes and kicks me out when I try to view video and suggestions?

I would suggest you elaborate on what the problem is. Kicks you out? What kind of video? Where did it come from? Be detailed.
I loaded 14.0 helix and it seems to all work now. Thanks for all your replies! I appreciate all your suggestions. I was about to throw my tablet across the room before I got this to work! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
unable to load XBMC on android 4.4 kit kat0