Win Controling KODI on AppleTV2 with PC software?
Hi,
I'm doing a small project and I need a software that will tell what my AppleTV2 to play from my Media server. Something like remote app for Iphone or Android but for PC.
The pc is not very powerful so playing anything from it would be not possible.

Thanks,
skullmonkey
XBMC/Kodi include a webserver that offers remote capabilities.

As long as you have access to and internet browser and both devices are on the same network you should be good to go

see, Webserver (wiki)
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
(2014-12-23, 03:09)lrusak Wrote: XBMC/Kodi include a webserver that offers remote capabilities.

As long as you have access to and internet browser and both devices are on the same network you should be good to go

see, Webserver (wiki)

Yah, I kinda know that but is there any good interface for browsing the movies and music?
Is this what I'm looking for? - http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AWXi

Thanks,
skullmonkey
The default web interface has a nice simple setup that you can browse movies/tv/music. Just try it and see

You can also look into standalone apps such as maraschino or HTPC manager.
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
Thanks Irusak.
What I do its actually I restored an old Jukebox. I got large touch screen and I need something big and fancy to drive the media files to my AppleTV2.

btw, any other standalone apps you van think of?

Thanks,
skullmonkey

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Controling KODI on AppleTV2 with PC software?0