Android Yatse - bought it but the 'play locally' didn't worked....
bought it but the 'play locally' didn't worked....

then i contacted them by email and the answer i got was that there is no refund unless i try to solve the problem with the solution provided by email... i said that i don't have time to go through the instructions and thus got the answer that i won't get refund if i don't try....
personally i thought i would be great to play it on my mobile devices but if it is not working by itself and requiring fixes then i won't do the effort to try to figure out how to solve it... better off i use another app for doing it...

i don't think it is right to not tell people about the feature that doesn't functions properly...
That's a community app and not an "official" one from us at Team Kodi, but it is highly regarded as a good app. So while we can't help you with any kind of refund or any statements that app has made, it is probably worth it to try and figure out what the problem is. If it doesn't work with Yatse then the issue might not even be specific to Yatse.

You might want to ask about it here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=117885
(2015-03-01, 22:15)ftr5 Wrote: bought it but the 'play locally' didn't worked....

then i contacted them by email and the answer i got was that there is no refund unless i try to solve the problem with the solution provided by email... i said that i don't have time to go through the instructions and thus got the answer that i won't get refund if i don't try....
personally i thought i would be great to play it on my mobile devices but if it is not working by itself and requiring fixes then i won't do the effort to try to figure out how to solve it... better off i use another app for doing it...

i don't think it is right to not tell people about the feature that doesn't functions properly...

You have time to type all that out, but you can't read a few instructions.

1st) You need a video player on your device (preferably MX Player)
2nd) Make sure your media is synced in Yatse
3rd) Kodi must be running to stream your content, or to download it for offline use

When you hit play, it will give you the option to play stream locally or on Kodi

The feature has been there for a while and works perfectly. Just because you can't take the time to learn, doesn't mean it doesn't function properly.
Lol missed this post Smile

This guy was very funny by mail, by explaining me that life is made as he as no time to gather a log or read the FAQ that contain the solution to his problem.

But he find time to send dozen of mail and even post here Smile

As said by others Yatse does work and have a thread here for support, this post is just an angry guy.

And yes the issue is at 99% chance the XBMC default sources that forbid remote access that can be fixed in less than 10 sec but well I guess some people just like to feel interesting.

And for information I do refund when it's a Yatse problem, but 99% of refund are users that tries to stream from pirate addons that are not supported by current XBMC api and some rare case of TV that does not respect UPNP standards.
Hi,
I had registed but when I try to play a video locally (using the instructions that handbone wrote above) - it doesn't play.....
(it say that it can't play this video file, although I have tried to run few different videos using mx player)
I hope you can help...
Amit
As usual : http://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/wiki/Debug Smile
(2015-03-04, 23:52)Tolriq Wrote: Lol missed this post Smile

This guy was very funny by mail, by explaining me that life is made as he as no time to gather a log or read the FAQ that contain the solution to his problem.

But he find time to send dozen of mail and even post here Smile

As said by others Yatse does work and have a thread here for support, this post is just an angry guy.

And yes the issue is at 99% chance the XBMC default sources that forbid remote access that can be fixed in less than 10 sec but well I guess some people just like to feel interesting.

And for information I do refund when it's a Yatse problem, but 99% of refund are users that tries to stream from pirate addons that are not supported by current XBMC api and some rare case of TV that does not respect UPNP standards.

Those are also the kind of people that write negative reviews! Something in the line of "doesn't work" :-(
Very frustrating!
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-04-18, 20:56)amitinnes Wrote: Hi,
I had registed but when I try to play a video locally (using the instructions that handbone wrote above) - it doesn't play.....
(it say that it can't play this video file, although I have tried to run few different videos using mx player)
I hope you can help...
Amit

Hi guys, Happy new year!

I have the same issue as the person above, can't play this video file message, when try to play video from pc media center on android.
Can't be bothered to provide debug file, may ne you can write to me some possible solutions for that issue?

Thank sin advance,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse - bought it but the 'play locally' didn't worked....1