Delete single path (not source) from database
Question 
I have an issue with duplicate episodes.
I know that the problem is about path duplication in path table.
There must be two entries there:

D:\Share\TV\myseries\Season1
and
D:\Share\TV\MYSERIES\Season1

Yes, I was playing with scraping and I did used once small letters, another time capitals.

Option 1:
I can remove MyVideos90.db file - this should do the trick... but it would be a bit overkill when all I need is remove single row...

Option2:
I can migrate my whole database into MySQL and then have fairly simple access to all tables there - but this is even more overkill then option 1

Option 3:
Correct (delete) current content of path table directly in current DB... but...how can I open/access tables directly in MyVideo90.db file (in R/W mode of course)?
What tool should I use?
You can re add the offending path as a source then restart Kodi. Next go to sources and remove the offending source, you will be prompted to remove files in the path from your library, answer yes and enjoy

Edit: You may have to define the source as TV before removing it
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
oh boy... once again I missed obvious thing - in the page I gave link to... Blush

It is SQLite database...
I got ODBC thinking of using Access as front end - did not work.
But ODBC came with command line access - where I can run SQL directly - good enough but a bit like coding in BASIC in 90-ties Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delete single path (not source) from database0