[Feature Request] Tuners in use icon.
Hi

Wondering if the Devs could add a small graphical icon on the EPG page to show how many tuners are currently in use ?

That would be greatly appreciated
I don't think all if even any backend relay that info.
When in doubt I can see it through the recording service in DVBviewer on the status page.

And if you look at that status page something can be noticed; some tuners, like I use, have both dub-c and t or another combination.
That means it can give false positives, they're even there while disabled through settings.
While I have a dual tuner each tuner gives a device for both DVB-C BDA, DVB-T BDA and a generic MCE DVB-T....

So it's not easily done if at all possible.
(2015-05-31, 15:38)Woppie Wrote: I don't think all if even any backend relay that info.
When in doubt I can see it through the recording service in DVBviewer on the status page.

And if you look at that status page something can be noticed; some tuners, like I use, have both dub-c and t or another combination.
That means it can give false positives, they're even there while disabled through settings.
While I have a dual tuner each tuner gives a device for both DVB-C BDA, DVB-T BDA and a generic MCE DVB-T....

So it's not easily done if at all possible.
I noticed its already available so all good thanks.

Just need to turn on infolines under "Skin Settings --> Home windows --> Setup the main menu"

Once done an icon appears next to the show being recorded

Now all I need to do is change the icon to something more striking, maybe a big red dot like in windows media centre.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature Request] Tuners in use icon.0