OSD no longer opening when using skip steps in video
Hi,

When I use skip steps in video, using confluence the OSD is opened so that you have visual feedback of skip/seek.

This also used to happy in Titan.

With the newer betas, this is no longer the case. I am using OpenELEC test builds, but confluence is still fine so I assume this is a skin issue.

Best wishes,

Mark
Skin settings --> OSD --> show videopanel on pause and seek --> make sure it's enabled
But there is also the small panel on the top for a visual feedback of skip/seek
Unless you want the big OSD panel on bottom as Marcel wrote.
Thanks for the explanation.

Could you have a look at this? For me, it isn't working. The setting was enabled. I am using the latest helix.

If I disable the setting, I find that I get a different, smaller OSD on screen. If I enable the setting, at least in TV, I get nothing.

Best wishes,

Mark
I've got it!

The setting does not work in the 'classic' theme.It works perfectly in the skin default theme.

Best wishes,

Mark
(2015-06-09, 08:22)mcelliott Wrote: I've got it!

The setting does not work in the 'classic' theme.It works perfectly in the skin default theme.

Best wishes,

Mark

Ah, thanks for sorting that out. Do you want me to enable it in classic theme too ?
(2015-06-09, 10:08)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-06-09, 08:22)mcelliott Wrote: I've got it!

Best wishes,

Mark

Ah, thanks for sorting that out. Do you want me to enable it in classic theme too ?

I would generally say for anything like this, if there is a setting, it should work everywhere. Otherwise it is inconsistent. Smile

Thanks once again for your efforts!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSD no longer opening when using skip steps in video0