How do toggle subtitles?
*How do I toggle subtitles?

It seems to be all or nothing. I have a foreign horror channel and a martial arts channel. Most of this stuff is subbed, but if I turn subs on, I have subs for everything. If I turn subs off, I don't have subs for my foreign channels. Any way around this? I can't do it in Helix 14.2 or Isengard RC2.
(2015-07-12, 22:24)RamboUnchained Wrote: *How do I toggle subtitles?

It seems to be all or nothing. I have a foreign horror channel and a martial arts channel. Most of this stuff is subbed, but if I turn subs on, I have subs for everything. If I turn subs off, I don't have subs for my foreign channels. Any way around this? I can't do it in Helix 14.2 or Isengard RC2.

You will need to use the keymap editor addon. You have to set the key as a global key in keymap editor to get it to work in PTVL. I have set the T key for subtitles . So although the T key will already toggle subtitles while watching a video in Kodi normally, you will have to set it as a global key for it to work in PTVL.

Then if you want you can assign the T key to a button on your remote. This will allow the button to now toggle subs while in PTVL. I also have done this for audio track selection.
Ah ok thanks! I already have a subtitle button on my remote. Just gotta edit it in as a global key. Why didn't I think of that...?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do toggle subtitles?0