Android Video Picture Size
I have an Android MX lll box connected to a Sony TV. When Live Football or a Film is displayed, I am missing part of the picture on the right hand side and the bottom of the picture. I have tried to alter the frame size via the settings menu in Kodi but I am unable to get the full content on the screen. The picture fills the TV screen but fails to show all the transmitted picture. I have also tried altering the TV settings to various screen settings without success. I just seemed to have noticed this problem since I updated to Kodi 15.0 Isengard. Any answers would be appreciated.
(2015-08-31, 12:40)ExPara Wrote: I have an Android MX lll box connected to a Sony TV. When Live Football or a Film is displayed, I am missing part of the picture on the right hand side and the bottom of the picture. I have tried to alter the frame size via the settings menu in Kodi but I am unable to get the full content on the screen. The picture fills the TV screen but fails to show all the transmitted picture. I have also tried altering the TV settings to various screen settings without success. I just seemed to have noticed this problem since I updated to Kodi 15.0 Isengard. Any answers would be appreciated.

I think you've posted in the wrong thread but there is an update that fixes this. if you look in the android part of the forum you should find the link to download it.
(2015-08-31, 12:40)ExPara Wrote: I have an Android MX lll box connected to a Sony TV. When Live Football or a Film is displayed, I am missing part of the picture on the right hand side and the bottom of the picture. I have tried to alter the frame size via the settings menu in Kodi but I am unable to get the full content on the screen. The picture fills the TV screen but fails to show all the transmitted picture. I have also tried altering the TV settings to various screen settings without success. I just seemed to have noticed this problem since I updated to Kodi 15.0 Isengard. Any answers would be appreciated.

Here is the link http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/...bi-v7a.apk

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Picture Size0