v14 New Poster and Banner Art Not Available
I'm running Kodi 14.2 on my Raspberry Pi, I have been for years and without issue. However I've noticed in the past several weeks new poster art in particular is not downloading for TV shows. It's odd because I can load in several seasons of a TV series and it pulls down the art, it also allows me to browse through for new art just fine. It only seems to be with new seasons released in the past month or so. I go to source the art and there's nothing it's empty. I check TVDB and IMDB (where I'm scraping from) and it shows there is poster art available for these shows.

Below is the link to the debug log. I just added Star Wars Rebels, Season 2to my library before I did the scrape and can confirm that the poster art is not downloaded for Season 2. I don't understand what's going on, any advice?

http://xbmclogs.com/ppgqeodph
Time to upgrade. Kodi 15.0 includes PR6902 for that issue.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Just ran the update to 15.2 and you're right it fixed it. Thank you sir Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Poster and Banner Art Not Available0