Where can I find Kodi 16, and how do I install over my previous copy of 15.2 ???
Question 
Huh I am currently running Isengard 15.2 (OpenELEC 6.0.0) on my Raspberry Pi 2 . . I normally just do clean installs, but woukd like to learn how to:

A - Backup my Rpi incase anything goes wrong when upgrading to Alphas/Betas/RCs etc.

B - Learn how to actually upgrade PROPERLY, over a current version of KODI, and not lose my settings, Addons, Libraries, Etc. (I think I kinda got it figured out, d/l update .zip, ssh it to the storage/update folder using my tablet, then return to my RPi and installing the .zip file by way of --> settings/addons/install from zip file ?!)

C - Where do I actually find the update file ?? (I read somewhere to search the forums, but I would help me out quiye a bit if I actually knew wtf I was looking for. I believe it would be the Beta 4 currently, unless there is a more stable version of a monthly build, unless the Beta 4 is the latest monthly, lol . . Also been told to stay away from nightly builds for the time being. . And remember reading something about Milhouse being the only place to get the alpha/beta/RC for RPi's)

So I think I have got to the point where I need to ask for a little help, alot of advice, and a bit of direction to be able to continue on my way, as I have done as much as I can with the knowledge I have so far. I only just learned of Kodi this Summer, and built my first one in Oct 2015. So far I have used it more then I ever thought I would, and I think nows the time to learn how update the damn thing properly, and without taking all night to re add everything 1 addon at a time.

Any help at all, will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Nod
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231092

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where can I find Kodi 16, and how do I install over my previous copy of 15.2 ???0