No info dialog (keyboard i)
dear all Wink

I'am running openelec 6.0.0 (kody 15.2) on a raspberry pi 2 (bug is the same always idem if fresh install)
and I don't have the info dialog, with my remote, or a keyboard or yatse, if I ask for the info of a movie
and pressing the i key, It doesn't work, nothing happens (and no sound for a key).

does anybody have an idea ?
does it work for you ?
You probably need to install the scraper add-on you used to originally scrape the movies.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
thank you for the response but what is the link between the info key and the scrapper ?
If I choose a view with the abstract info I can see it and all other info, so they are present, there is a link between them ?

I'll make a test Wink
In the past if you scraped movies with the IMDB scraper (which isn't a standard add-on and is now deprecated) then tried to view the movies on a system where the IMDb scraper isn't installed the Info panel wouldn't open, so yes there is a link.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
bingo
with the scraper, it works
if anyone can tell why and where is the link ?

btw thank you Wink
When I said "yes there is a link" I meant there is a link between the Info panel and the scraper addon used to originally scrape the information - without the latter you don't get the former.

I haven't seen it explained why this behaviour exists. It just does.
I had understood well.
I forgot one little HS Wink
thank you so much for the Texture Cache Maintenance utility !
it should be include in native kodi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No info dialog (keyboard i)0