Win sincere apologies
I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to admins and anyone i may have upset regarding a thread i posted yesterday that banned by admins. i did state i was new to kodi , and did know know what was legal and illegal on kodi

so please accept my sincere apologies.

albouet
Thank you for taking the time to post that.

As a rule of thumb, any add-on which provides TV shows, channels and/or movies for free which you would normally have to pay a subscription for or some similar requirements can be considered to be using illegal pirated sources and would violate our rules by doing so.

If you're interested in a little more background on the subject, see Nathan's recent blog post and also the wiki entry on free content (wiki). It's a common misconception about Kodi, what it is and what we provide (and do not provide).

Sadly new users get tempted by the false claims that some sellers or "advisors" make, and end up in a whole world of trouble and confusion. Don't take it too personally - you're very far from the first and sadly you'll certainly be very far from the last either, as a quick glance in the trash section will show you.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
sincere apologies0