No picture but sound
I was hoping and praying that someone could help me because my head is battered.

I have an Android Box and I recently updated my Kodi - so uninstalled my old one and downloaded new one from Google Play - I then downloaded "Complete Kodi Set Up" for Movie, Sport Add-on packs - it all seemed to be great but when I play something you can hear it play but you can not see the picture - I googled the issue and followed most peoples advice - go to system - settings - change to advance and go to acceleration and change to software and reboot.

The problem is when I go to change to software the render button is greyed out so I am unable to change to Software.

Any ideas please - doing my head in SadSadSadSad
Quote:"Complete Kodi Set Up" for Movie, Sport Add-on packs

I guess that´s nothing we support here. See:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons

If you use any of those, ask where you got it from.
So if you are saying I shouldn't basically have used "Complete Kodi Set Up" could you suggest where I get my add-ons from - Iam new to all this and would appreciate some help

Thank you
Kodi itself can be downloaded from the link at the very top of the page, and add-ons from the official repo that is installed with the official version. Although for Android you may be better with the SPMC fork, which you can get from the Play Store.

You can also look in the add-ons section here and on the wiki to see what is on offer.

As David said, we don't support piracy or other add-ons using illegal sources which violate our forum rules (wiki).

Have a look at the wiki notes for the first time user (wiki) as they may help get you going properly.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No picture but sound0