addon removal problem
I'm trying to get a repository off. It's not in install from repository. You have to go into install repository, all repositories, add-on repository and it's there. In the maintenance tool, it's not showing up in the repo removal or addon removal. Pulling my hair out! So in essence, I can try and install it, it fails. It's not in a repo I can find. To get to it, install from repository, all repositories, add-on repository, it's there. (Trying to get anonymous repo adults off)
Not one bone thrown?
The usual way to uninstall a repository is to go to the install by repository setting then enter locate the repository, hit the menu (c key or right muse button) get the information up and there would normally be an option to uninstall, disable etc. same kind of thing should work with add-ons etc.. 'But' https://kodi.tv/warning-be-aware-what-ad...u-install/ this may apply to some of these strange add-on's you allude to. On occasion, some add-nos utilize other Kodi systems, and while Kodi is running you can't because of dependencies.

Don;t launch Kodi, go into the add-ons directory and see if you can manually remove them. The only sure bone, is one that you would throw at me for suggesting a complete overhaul, you mentioned quite a few tools that indicate where your issue is coming from, this Kodi forum frowns on most of that stuff, you can find what you're looking for within the official repro, no need to shop elsewhere.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
addon removal problem0