v17 Click and drag mouse behavior bug?
Updated to 17.2 and i found something strange (bug?)
In 14.2 when we click and drag a list, the list will follow the mouse movement no matter where it goes..
But Now when the pointer strays a bit it will go out of focus and stop scrolling the list
Is there any fix for this? Cant find anything in the wiki...

Thanks
It's the beta nature of the software atm: helpful to supply a proper debug log posted to a public pastbin, then linked back to this thread. Better still would be to ensure the operation that show the issue is prominent.Log file (wiki) Some of these graphic bugs are hardware related, ensure your drivers are up to date Supported hardware (wiki)
(2016-09-06, 16:28)PatK Wrote: It's the beta nature of the software atm: helpful to supply a proper debug log posted to a public pastbin, then linked back to this thread. Better still would be to ensure the operation that show the issue is prominent.Log file (wiki) Some of these graphic bugs are hardware related, ensure your drivers are up to date Supported hardware (wiki)

Log

I'm positive it's not hardware related, running 17.2 on 2 different motherboards (AMD & Intel based) each with up to date drivers and i get this behavior..
It's a drawback IMO... cause i have a very long list of library.. scrolling is kinda difficult now..

Somebody suggested using hitrect.. but i can't find any sample code to use this.. Any idea?

thanks...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Click and drag mouse behavior bug?0