To go back reloads the content, error?
Hello friends, I installed version 7.90.007 of Libreelec in my raspberry pi 2 and something happens to me before with earlier versions of OpenELEC not happening to me.

It turns out that when I'm in a submenu of any addon to advance must load the list of items, so far so normal, but the trouble is that when I give to go back, reload to show above, which lose twice as long when I try to access some content.

I do not know why this error occurs, it is very annoying and before the old version I had to give back was very fast without charge.

What can be happening ?, can someone tell me if I have something wrong in the configuration or the version of libreelec has this defect.

Thank you very much.
Past the link to your debug log (wiki) (upload your debug log to a site such as pastebin.com, then paste the link - don't upload the whole log to the forum).

Just a guess, but maybe your add-ons or skin is not compatible with Kodi Krypton (Kodi 17).

Failing that, try a completely clean installation of LibreELEC 7.90.008 using the disk image in case something you've installed in the past isn't upgrading correctly.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-11-04, 23:09)Milhouse Wrote: Past the link to your debug log (wiki) (upload your debug log to a site such as pastebin.com, then paste the link - don't upload the whole log to the forum).

Just a guess, but maybe your add-ons or skin is not compatible with Kodi Krypton (Kodi 17).

Failing that, try a completely clean installation of LibreELEC 7.90.008 using the disk image in case something you've installed in the past isn't upgrading correctly.

Hi friend, thank you very much for answering, I just reinstall from scratch version LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-7.90.008.tar but it is all the same, I think it is problem of this release. Upon entering many submenus forward and go charging each of them, if you want to go back you go again loading one by one all menus. It is as if the cache lists that you uploaded is not keep it.

It happens with all addons I've tried, pelisalacarta, youtube, tvalacarta, etc. This did not happen before.

Here I put the log entering several submenus and then going back.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/23429524/

Thanks !
Some weeks ago a PR was merged into Kodi which basically disabled the caching of "directory" listings created by plugins. The reasoning was that plugins are mostly displaying online content so cached data might become out of date. I can't remember which PR it was exactly though.

EDIT: This was the PR in question: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10394 The LibreELEC test-builds by Milhouse started to have the described behavior when this PR was merged.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
To go back reloads the content, error?0