Kodi V17 - issue with mysql
I have an issue which I can't fix since weeks and I went out of ideas... When I am using a fresh install from Kodi, everything is running smoth (flipping trough the menus, playing media etc.). However, when I am copy my advancedsettings.xml to the userdata folder, then Kodi isn't running smooth anymore. The startup takes at least 20 sec (spash screen), open a manu takes also some seconds, starting or stopping a media as well some seconds (which feels like minutes ;-)). However, when the media is started then it is running smooth, also no issues with ff or skipping chapters.

The mysql database is installed on a Synology DS216play NAS. The HTCP (Windows 10) is directly connected to the NAS (via network switch). So the data rate isn't a problem. On more thing - when I am using one other devices (Raspberry or even other Windows 10 PC via WLAN) everthing is also running smooth. So the problem might not be related to Kodi itself but it is only Kodi (on the HTPC) which sucks somehow. Every other program on the HTPC is working without any issue as well the internet or network access... Really wired... :-(

http://pastebin.com/JQfjTkpp

I already installed the video/music databeses from the scratch. Installed several Kodi versions (incl. the version out of the Windows store). The IP from the HTPC is set to manual and already tried different IP's or usage of dhcp. All this didn't have any effect. However, the problems started as I started to use the Synology NAS (before I used a Windows PC as the mysql server) so I think it might be related to the NAS and mariaDB (mySQL server). But on the other hand - other devices don't have an issue... Again - I have no idea anymore and suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi V17 - issue with mysql0