NBA League Pass-Hide Total Video Time and Progressbar -> Sports Spoiler
Hi there,

I use kodi to watch archived sports games. I'm desperatley looking for a way to hide the total video time and the progress bar, because the length of the video is a big spoiler.
Please help! Smile

Greets,
Tony
Hello Tony,

Kodi does have an On Screen Display, but this usually stays on for only a matter of seconds when invoked.

Are you viewing these as streams from the internet? Which add-on?

Also, in my signature, please read the two links- Banned Add-ons and Free Movies. If these do not apply to you, let us know.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I'm watching archived games on the NBA League Pass Add On.

A split second is enough to see the total game time, which indicates if there will be overtime. This ruins the experience.
I cant watch the games live, since i'm in europe.
Also i'd like to use the play/pause feature with the mouse, because i linked my pc to my tv (->wireless mouse, no keyboard)
Ok thanks. There is an ongoing thread for NBA League Pass here... http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=124716&page=52 On quick inspection, could find nothing regarding the timeseek bar. I don't use the add-on so not familiar with it.

I'll modify your thread title with NBA. Hopefully the next time the author comes to the forum, it will be easier for him to spot this thread.

As for using your mouse, that is skin dependent. Most skins are designed for use with a remote control (10ft interface). There are a couple of skins that have enabled more functionality for mouse and keyboard. Two that I know of are here...
1. Estouchy in the offical repo
2. Mousetuary - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=314013
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-05-14, 02:52)TonyPitzicatta Wrote: I'm desperatley looking for a way to hide the total video time and the progress bar, because the length of the video is a big spoiler.

You can accomplish this by editing the skin. In Confluence, you would need to modify the 'VideoFullScreen.xml' file. I believe this file exists in other skins as well. Modifying this file will remove the progress bar and runtime from all videos though. An ideal solution would be to add an option in the skin settings to enable or disable this on an as needed basis.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: LG Channels | Xumo Play | DistroTV | Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA League Pass-Hide Total Video Time and Progressbar -> Sports Spoiler0