v17 [Windows 10] Kodi crashes every time I start it
It all started yesterday. I started Kodi and it immediately stopped and showed this error.
Actually, I'm not sure if uninstalling Visual Studio 2017 has anything to do with that because I removed it earlier that day. I uninstalled Kodi 17.3, removed %APPDATA%/Kodi and installed 17.5 and it still keeps crashing.

I'm adding log files I found below:

kodi.log
kodi_stacktrace
dump file

I hope someone will have a solution.
Did you restart Windows once and tried again?
(2017-11-05, 16:09)HeresJohnny Wrote: Did you restart Windows once and tried again?

No, I didn't. But, actually I downloaded Studio Icons - White and it seems to work fine until now. I think my issue is solved.
I am having basically the same problem.  Windows 10 machine.  Installed Kodi and selected run from install screen - everything ok.  Used file manager to link video directories, music directory, and picture directory.  Closed Kodi and re-opened OK.  Added NextPRV add-on.  Closed Kodi and re-opened.  Within 1 second it closes.  I cannot figure out why it always closes immediately.  I uninstalled Kodi and went through the same procedure again and got the same result.  I had this problem develope with Kodi 17.6 and ended up uninstalling.  When I re-installed I went with 64bit ver 18  build 20180516.  At the time I didn't realize the connection but the problem started after I cleared all the channels in NextPVR and basically started over.  NextPVR seems to be running correctly with 50+ channels off-the-air. Program menu working OK.
Ran some more tests.  Removed NextPVR and KODI.  Reinstalled Kodi - working OK.  Re-installed NextPVR, Kodi quits after 1 second every time.  No messages.  I found the following crash report:

@Karellen- Log removed

Maybe somebody can make sense of this.
I have same issue.

Reinstalling didnt help.

Here is my log: https://pastebin.com/KMJP93mh 
v17 will not receive any fixes anymore.
please disable NextPVR addon to solve the issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows 10] Kodi crashes every time I start it0