Mod Rapier Mod
Hello everybody. First of all, I would like to thank the author of the rapier skin, "Gade" for his excellent work and at the same time connect with the question to the author, if he has an objection that I later share the mod with the community. I liked the skin very well and still offers some possibilities of customization, which is why I have been working on it again in the past few days, which I would like to present here in a small video. A few weeks ago I switched from my HTPC (Core I5 ​​16 GB Nvidia 1060) to the NvidaShield Pro (2017). The skin I program on the PC and runs perfectly on both machines. The work is far from complete, and there are still a lot of changes in my mind. Nevertheless, I would like to give you a little bash already. I hope in the next few days and if the author of the skin should not mind sharing the work with you. Attached the link to the video. The skin is for Leia (Kodi 18)

Please don't spam your URL in another forum location.
I deleted that other thread.
Hi Nici.

Thanks so much for sharing your mod. It's some interesting ideas you're touching upon, and some nice inspiration for me. Stuff that could make it into the main skin one way or another. 😊

Sharing and contributing is exactly what this forum and open source us all about. So feel free to share your mod exactly as you like.

If you haven't done so already, please give your mod a different addon ID and skin name.

I really appreciate you asking before sharing your work.

Cheers
Gade

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier Mod0