Kodi 18 leia alpha error code
Running Windows 10 on desktop PC. Have 18 Leia alpha installed and having problems as noted in following log:

http://paste.kodi.tv/sesequpaki
Ha...interesting. Most likely we get long explanations without a log attached....now we have a thread containing only the log with absolutely no explanation of the issue Wink

could please let us know whcih kind of error comes up for you?

would make live and support easier Wink
DaVu thank you for the response. I am a neophyte in this troubleshooting business and hope you will bear with me. No error popped up in Kodi to give me a hint as to what the problem may be. My experience was that nothing was working - could not load from addons, repository, zip files per instructions from the Kodi site. The only error messages I received were from the Kodi log:

ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(addons://search/) failed
 ERROR: SQL: [Addons27.db] Abort due to constraint violation
 ERROR: CDatabase::ExecuteQuery - failed to execute query 'insert into package(id, addonID, filename, hash)values(NULL, 'metadata.themoviedb.org', 'special://home/addons/packages/metadata.themoviedb.org-5.1.2.zip', '55d9c2d0dbe6c888fcafd55657349be1')'
11:14:43.870 T:72140   DEBUG: CAddonMgr: metadata.themoviedb.org unloaded
Sorry for the added stress to your endeavors to help us lost ones.
Your "Addons27.db" file might be corrupted, try renaming it to "Addons27.db.old" and restart Kodi.

The file is located in the Kodi userdata folder
\userdata\Database\Addons27.db.
Thank you - renamed the database file. No change.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18 leia alpha error code0