No Sound on kodi xbox one
hi all ive run intoba rather annoying problem. my videos are playing but i get no sound. the files work on other kodi apps on linux.

ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times i could really use your help on this as kodi is ny favourite app to stream my media from my home media server to my xbox and laptop
Kodi on Xbox has inner volume control, controlled by the controller's right stick.
Maybe you need to increase this volume.
(2018-07-20, 18:27)yanivk Wrote: Kodi on Xbox has inner volume control, controlled by the controller's right stick.
Maybe you need to increase this volume.
no still nothing not sure whats going on i dont even get gui sound
its so frustrating as it was wondering fine and then all of a sudden a cupple of months ago the sound just stopped working, ive reset the audio settings to the defaults and even that has no effect
Silly question. 

did you try a hard reset of the xbox? Yesterday i had the same problem (no sound) and KODI worked fine after a hard reset of the xbox. 

Once a while i got some problems on KODI that doesn't solve only restarting the software (and i already tried a uninstall and reinstall of the KODI because a issue, without success). Only a full reset of the Xbox solve the problem. 

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/How_to...n_Xbox_One

Sorry for the poor english, and good luck.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Sound on kodi xbox one0