Why are the PVR addons not showing up on my Android box now?
I was able to use the NextPVR addon before on my MI Box but now that I'm reinstalling the OS and Kodi, the addons are not available in the Kodi repo. Have these been taken out?
Thanks
I'm using the Mi Box version 3, OREO Android and Kodi 17.6.
See here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337622
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sorry, I went to Add-ons > Install from repository > Kodi Addon Repository but there is no PVR Clients section as there has always been.
MythBox NJoy Live TV and Tablo are all in the the Video Addons, but NextPVR is not.
Ok, My mistake - they're built-in.
Ok. We must have crossed posts. I didn't see your second post stating v17.6. Yes they are still binaries in v17.x. In v18, they need to be installed like any other add-on.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why are the PVR addons not showing up on my Android box now?0