Plex Addon
Hi all

I am having a small niggly issue with the official Plex App and im sure there is a fix but I cant find it!

I am using Kodi V18 windows version with Titan Bingie mode Skin, on the home screen I have a tile which when I click on the tile it launches the Plex Addon

My Niggles are

1) after I click the tile I get a brief display on the screen showing the "Programme add-ons" sub menu and then it launches Plex. Is there a way for it not to show this sub menu on the way through to Plex?

2) when clicking "exit" on the plex it takes me back to the same "Programm add-ons" screen and stays there, I have to press back again to take me back to my home screen. Is there a way to force Plex to go directly back to the homescreen??

I have looked at various posts about similar queries with other add ons and iut would seem that if I could place <previouswindow>10000</previouswindow> in the exit call to plex i would get what I want but I cannot see where to apply this.

Could one of you possibly give me any pointers?

Many thanks

Andy
(2019-02-06, 00:30)AndyHandy Wrote: Hi all

I am having a small niggly issue with the official Plex App and im sure there is a fix but I cant find it!

I am using Kodi V18 windows version with Titan Bingie mode Skin, on the home screen I have a tile which when I click on the tile it launches the Plex Addon

My Niggles are

1) after I click the tile I get a brief display on the screen showing the "Programme add-ons" sub menu and then it launches Plex. Is there a way for it not to show this sub menu on the way through to Plex?

2) when clicking "exit" on the plex it takes me back to the same "Programm add-ons" screen and stays there, I have to press back again to take me back to my home screen. Is there a way to force Plex to go directly back to the homescreen??

I have looked at various posts about similar queries with other add ons and iut would seem that if I could place <previouswindow>10000</previouswindow> in the exit call to plex i would get what I want but I cannot see where to apply this.

Could one of you possibly give me any pointers?

Many thanks

Andy
Hi Andy,

If you're still interested, this very likely isn't an approved method, but I added the following to the end of %appdata%\Kodi\addons\script.plex\lib\main.py
Code:
#Exit to Home Screen
xbmc.executebuiltin("XBMC.ActivateWindow(Home)")

Cheers,

Bungie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plex Addon0