Solved Crash imedeatly after playing any video
Hello,
i have been using Kodi on the same Windows P.C almost since the very begining. I have played all video formats and have never incounted a problem.

The last file i played had audio that was out of sync and had to offset it, Im not sure if it could be related but just thought ill mention it.

Music plays fine, just video files.

any ideas?

debug log here!

thanks in advance.

Duce
2019-06-12 15:22:43.790 T:5680 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
Enable debugging in Kodi, restart Kodi, play the problem mkv file, and send in the log file.

2019-06-12 15:22:43.763 T:5680 NOTICE: Host CPU: AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics, 4 cores available
2019-06-12 15:23:06.540 T:5084 NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::Open() Using codec: HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding)
Are you sure that MKV file is in HEVC video format? Your AMD gpu has no HEVC decoder, so the full decoding burden will fall on the CPU's shoulders.
Thank you for your reply.

Was debugging not enabled?

yes they are, they used to play fine. Ive enabled debugging in system, logging and retarted. This time i played another file type.

new Debug

many thanks.
Found the Problem, its was guisettings.xml that was causing this.

I wish i could be more specific but i had to reinstall to find it out and as soon as i put the old .xml in it crashed. 

Thank you for your help.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash imedeatly after playing any video0