Win HDMI disconnect after turning TV off
(2019-09-29, 21:49)Defik Wrote: Thx. Didn't know MDK. Will try when registry hack will stop working (its actually not so perfect). 
I never could get the registry hack to work, either. I would guess my AVR has to be powered on and set to the correct input when I reboot, which it always has been since I got the MDK a few months ago. Since then, I've been able to switch inputs without problem, and even lost power to the AVR, and my 3 display configuration has been stable. This is nice, because for 10 years, I'd been connecting to my TV directly and using optical to the AVR for audio. The MDK has finally let me connect my PC to the AVR with HDMI.
(2019-09-30, 00:43)crawfish Wrote:
(2019-09-29, 21:49)Defik Wrote: Thx. Didn't know MDK. Will try when registry hack will stop working (its actually not so perfect). 
I never could get the registry hack to work, either. I would guess my AVR has to be powered on and set to the correct input when I reboot, which it always has been since I got the MDK a few months ago. Since then, I've been able to switch inputs without problem, and even lost power to the AVR, and my 3 display configuration has been stable. This is nice, because for 10 years, I'd been connecting to my TV directly and using optical to the AVR for audio. The MDK has finally let me connect my PC to the AVR with HDMI. 

Actually it works for me. But I use Teamviewer a lot and the registry hack is crippling the resolution for Teamviewer. And after disconnecting it stops working.

I love the idea of working solution without any obstacles :o) MDK is already in my list for the future.
Mac Mini (2012),  2,3Ghz, i7, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3,  macOS Mojave 10.14.5 Windows 10. Ext HDD 4TB (USB 3.0) ExFAT NTFS, . Kodi 18.3 (compiled 2019-06-28). 

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDMI disconnect after turning TV off0