• 71(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
Hi if I want to start a prime show my osmc completely crashes (shows sad emoji face), what logs do you need?
Hi,

I no longer have 5.1 audio tracks, only AAC 2.0 (stereo).
I noticed the problem with Lord of the Rings and then tried several films and series including The Boys.
I have the add-on in version 1.0.6+matrix.1 and Kodi 20.2 (Windows)

Do you have the same problem?
I also have the strange audio bug others have mentioned where the volume will suddenly drop. I posted about it on his GitHub page but I have not had any reply. Maybe others can post that too. Heres the link.
https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issues/741
I just tried reading the passage you indicated: the sound also drops for me (add-on version 1.0.6+matrix.1 and Kodi 20.2 (Windows))

And regarding my problem, can you tell me if you have 5.1 tracks, for example on this series Them:The Scare, I only have stereo tracks:
Nvidia Shield Pro 2019, Kodi 21.0, Amazon VOD Add-On 1.06

I am new to Amazon Prime (addfree) and I have the same problem for a view days.
Before I was definitely able to watch for example Star Trek Picard or Lord of The Rings - The Rings of Power (LOTR - TROP) with 5.1 sound (checked with my Marantz AV Pre).
Suddenly I am also only getting AAC 2.0 (PCM 2.0). I can still see 5.1 in the meta data of already watched episodes but if I open these I get only 2.0 sound.

But I have another problem: If I watch for example LOTR - The Rings of Power with the original Amazon Prime Android App, I get Atmos, UHD Dolby Vision (addfree), so everything works perfectly fine.
With the Kodi Add-On I always get only 1080p now with AAC/PCM 2.0 no matter which settings I enable.

I uninstalled the Add-On incl. deletion of setting files and (hopefully) performed a clean reinstall.
I enabled all Widevine L1 options like UHD, HDR, DV, Atmos, H.265 and left everything else on default.

I still get only 1080p/2.0 with any movie or tv show. In a German Kodi forum (kodinerds) a member showed screenshots of the stream properties of LOTR - TROP and he is obviously able to get UHD DV Atmos.

So is there anything I should check in my settings?
Are there any settings I should change in the Add-On or Input-Stream helper?

BTW: Kodi Disney+ Add-On works perfectly fine with UHD DV, Atmos etc. So my general Kodi/Android settings should be o.k.
Hi,

Yesterday I watched Bourne Identity and I was surprised to find 5.1 audio tracks 🙂 , so I tried Lord of the Rings again and I also got 5.1 🙂
The plugin was updated to version 1.0.7-matrix.1, this version should have fixed the problem, even if I don't see anything related in the changelog.
Thanks
The Amazon add-on was updated a few days ago. Since then, UHD (DV/HDR) and 5.1 have been working again (unfortunately no Atmos).
Great, but strangely I don't see anything related to 5.1 in the changelog of this new version:
https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/commi...825680e8c1

but hey, the main thing is that it is resolved, a big thank you 🙂
(Yesterday, 11:35)bejoro Wrote: The Amazon add-on was updated a few days ago. Since then, UHD (DV/HDR) and 5.1 have been working again (unfortunately no Atmos).

We agree that on Windows PC, the resolution is always limited to SD?
(Yesterday, 11:35)bejoro Wrote: The Amazon add-on was updated a few days ago. Since then, UHD (DV/HDR) and 5.1 have been working again (unfortunately no Atmos).

I don't think it's working again. For instance the latest season of the boys is only in HD.
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2