Solved Green check marks on posters do not show after scraping or scanning folders...
Hi guys, let's see if someone helps me. I had the entire database of my movies but accidentally lost it. As a precaution, I had configured tmm to write the nfo file inside each movie folder and when I scan again with tmm everything is seen as it was before. But there is a small problem, in some movies the check mark is not shown in green, however the poster is in the folder. Anyone have any idea why the posters of some movies are shown in green and others in red?
I have already done the scraping to see if the problem was resolved but the problem remains.

tmm 3.1.10

Greetings and thanks in advance.
I have already realized that if the fanart image is not in the movie folder, the check mark does not turn green. But I remember that before, even if it was only the poster, all the check marks were seen in green. I wanted to know if there is any way to make them look green if there is only the poster. Thanks in advance.
You will find artwork completeness settings under Settings> Movies> Misc. Settings.
(2020-10-11, 06:25)tars Wrote: You will find artwork completeness settings under Settings> Movies> Misc. Settings.

A million thanks. I have already unchecked fanart and problem solved. Thank you so much for everything. Greetings. You are the best.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Green check marks on posters do not show after scraping or scanning folders...0