Multiples libraries
Hi,
Let me start by saying that TMM is awesome piece of software. I used many alternatives over the years but TMM is by far the most complete and professional one. Hats off!
I am using TMM 4 (paid for it, not because v3 was not good enough but as a token of appreciation for the hard work) and before I mess up anything I want to make sure TMM is fully self contained in the TMM folder. My idea is to duplicate the TMM folder in order to maintain 2 separate libraries.
Will this work?
Thanks for your answer
yes, all data from tmm is isolated, so you can create a second tmm folder for another instance/testing..
but be aware, if the second instance operates on the same data (movies/TV shows), the data is not is not isolated! just the tmm data (settings, database, cache, ...)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2020-11-03, 07:52)mlaggner Wrote: yes, all data from tmm is isolated, so you can create a second tmm folder for another instance/testing..
but be aware, if the second instance operates on the same data (movies/TV shows), the data is not is not isolated! just the tmm data (settings, database, cache, ...)

Thanks for the reply,
I guess you mean anything that TMM writes in a movie folder right is not isolated, for example nfo files? Or is it something trickier?
The plan is to operate on independent sets of movies anyway so it should be OK.
correct
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiples libraries0