Trying to make 3D SBS movies play like a normal 2D movie
Lightbulb 
 Hi there, Behold my first post on here!,Laugh  I need some help... Angel

I have a lot off 3D movies ripped in SBS format and scraped in my kodi library. But i past years i just like to watch them as normal 2D movies but i never got Kodi working in playing the files as 2D. From the settings it does look like it is possible but it just doesn't work for me. I can get the menu to display in SBS by changing the mode in "side by side" But when i press the option "Disable" or "Monograpic /2D" the only thing that changes is the menu its shows like normal movies. But the video itself still shows up like a 2 eyed frame in SBS.

My main question is: Is there actually a way off making 3D SBS movies play just showing one frame so it is like a normal movie?. I did found in an old post the tip to include ".3D.SBS" in the folder & title name so i did change it but without any result. This is an example of how it is stored now:
Movies/Alice in wonderland (2010).3D.SBS/Alice in wonderland (2010).3D.SBS.mp4

I also did fiddle around with all the settings including: "steoroscopic 3D mode, Monoscopic / 2D"

My build is kodi: 18.9.0 in Estuary skin playing on Android television.

Hopefully someone can help me in the right direction. Or even the perfect tip!. Thankyou in advance!.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trying to make 3D SBS movies play like a normal 2D movie0