v19 themoviedb.org lookups have been failing since October 26 2021
I have performed some additional testing.  First, I ran the query as it appears in the debug logs:

curl https://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movi...anguage=en
{"errors":["query must be provided"]}

Then, I ran the query with the URL contained in quotes.

curl "https://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?api_key=f090bb54758cabf231fb605d3e3e0468&query=Cruella&year=&language=en"
{"page":1,"results":[{"adult":false,"backdrop_path":"/kmuSGNlF9mfNHIDOEVEWPj6f3Ak.jpg","genre_ids":[35,80],"id":337404,"original_language":"en","original_title":"Cruella","overview":"In 1970s London amidst the punk rock revolution, a young grifter named Estella is determined to make a name for herself with her designs. She befriends a pair of young thieves who appreciate her appetite for mischief, and together they are able to build a life for themselves on the London streets. One day, Estella’s flair for fashion catches the eye of the Baroness von Hellman, a fashion legend who is devastatingly chic and terrifyingly haute. But their relationship sets in motion a course of events and revelations that will cause Estella to embrace her wicked side and become the raucous, fashionable and revenge-bent Cruella.","popularity":507.276,"poster_path":"/rTh4K5uw9HypmpGslcKd4QfHl93.jpg","release_date":"2021-05-26","title":"Cruella","video":false,"vote_average":8.3,"vote_count":5767},{"adult":false,"backdrop_path":null,"genre_ids":[80,35],"id":836454,"original_language":"en","original_title":"Cruella 2","overview":"Sequel to 2021's Cruella.","popularity":3.55,"poster_path":null,"release_date":"","title":"Cruella 2","video":false,"vote_average":0,"vote_count":0},{"adult":false,"backdrop_path":"/kuStRV9ItXESNvuEGDZMsm65yfv.jpg","genre_ids":[16,10751],"id":750955,"original_language":"en","original_title":"A Christmas Cruella","overview":"The ghosts of Christmases past, present and future haunt Cruella's dreams.","popularity":0.907,"poster_path":"/fuky5xZG2pZDwdeQFrllqNbC2Co.jpg","release_date":"1997-12-20","title":"A Christmas Cruella","video":false,"vote_average":0,"vote_count":0},{"adult":false,"backdrop_path":null,"genre_ids":[10751,99,16],"id":534112,"original_language":"en","original_title":"Cruella De Vil: Drawn to Be Bad","overview":"Bonus short on the 101 Dalmatians Diamond Edition Blu-ray featuring interviews with the people who worked on the movie.","popularity":2.229,"poster_path":"/47jLL1HGnwNrqC7nDhOCLuFX5id.jpg","release_date":"2008-03-04","title":"Cruella De Vil: Drawn to Be Bad","video":true,"vote_average":0,"vote_count":0},{"adult":false,"backdrop_path":"/zIVwv4lgm0FwxbEcjILGcz0hAKL.jpg","genre_ids":[],"id":324895,"original_language":"nl","original_title":"Mega Mindy - Della Cruella","overview":"","popularity":0.6,"poster_path":"/tns1HkyOSVipEAu2kd5ouTMkS4d.jpg","release_date":"2014-05-15","title":"Mega Mindy - Della Cruella","video":false,"vote_average":5,"vote_count":2}],"total_pages":1,"total_results":5}

Is it possible that the themoviedb.org addon on a Linux system is passing the URL without quotes, and depending on the operating system, the addon is returning different results?  And why did this issue only start this month, when it does not appear that this addon has changed in almost a year?
(2021-10-29, 17:45)DugieHowsa Wrote: curl https://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movi...anguage=en
I assume that the second line is what you are seeing onscreen? I am seeing the full API return, not the error message.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-10-29, 20:50)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-10-29, 17:45)DugieHowsa Wrote: curl https://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movi...anguage=en
I assume that the second line is what you are seeing onscreen? I am seeing the full API return, not the error message.
That is what I see when I run the curl command from the Linux command line.  The KODI addon returns the message in the first post in the thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
themoviedb.org lookups have been failing since October 26 20210