OS X Kodi 19.3 crashes when loaded on MacOS Monterey
I updated my MacOS to Monterey and also Kodi to 19.3 at same time. Now when I launch Kodi, it crashes as it is loaded. Below is the error log from the system. Let me know how to fix it.

https://paste.kodi.tv/wicipirama
looks like a problem with your database. Which version did you have installed before 19.3?

Probably the easiest would be wiping ~/Library/Application\ Support/Kodi directory.
(2021-10-31, 08:28)kambala Wrote: looks like a problem with your database. Which version did you have installed before 19.3?

Probably the easiest would be wiping ~/Library/Application\ Support/Kodi directory.

I think I had Leia.. not sure of the exact version. Can you elaborate more on the wiping process. Is it on macos or kodi ? Kodi does not open so I cannot make any changes to its settings.
on macOS: simply delete the directory that contains all Kodi settings. See below how to do it from command line.

Open Terminal and enter the following command:
Code:
rm -rf ~/Library/Application\ Support/Kodi
and press Return. After that Kodi should open.
(2021-10-31, 22:27)kambala Wrote: on macOS: simply delete the directory that contains all Kodi settings. See below how to do it from command line.

Open Terminal and enter the following command:
Code:
rm -rf ~/Library/Application\ Support/Kodi
and press Return. After that Kodi should open.

Thanks, that worked but all my add-ons are gone. Is there a way to import the add-ons from the older version to new version ?
not all 3rd party addons that worked in Leia might be supported in Matrix, better reinstall manually.

there's probably a way to just copy old ones to the freshly created directory, but I can't help you with this, try searching wiki / forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19.3 crashes when loaded on MacOS Monterey0