Looking for a new skin
I know there is an abundance of skins available to choose from but I am hoping to be given direction to an interface that is relatively easy to use.

I currently use Nox Silvo on 18.9 and for the most part it has done the job but I find it a difficult to setup with the menus (mainly the in progress submenus as i never figured that out correctly). I am starting to feel like a new interface is a must as I have had the same look and feel for a few years now, (since 16). 

Looking for:

Easy menu /sub menu creation with a guide to do it if it's different from Nox Silvo
Easy to navigate UI
18.9 + 19.x support

All help appreciated.

Thanks
MQ8 multimod (My Fav, very customizable and easy to use)

Titan Bingie Mod (Great, clean and easy, did I mention its super clean?)
Wow, thanks for the response. I didn't know there was a skin that replicated Netflix (not sure how I feel about it because I do have netflix also, may cause some confusion) and I have to investigate the first one. Some of the ones I have seen already look cluttered.
Hi Bloodyskullz,
TBH if you are finding ANS difficult to setup ( one of the best easiest setups & scope for Modifications ) then maybe you need to look at easy skins like Amber & bello as all the skins that I have listed (in My Personal order of preference ) would be harder to setup further.
1- Titan Bingie Mod = Netflix = Currently main skin 
2- Aeon Nox Silvo
3-Aeon Tajo
4-Aeon Madnox / Aeon MQ8
5- Amber
Is there skin out there which can be set up largely with the xml files? I used to use Andromeda and it was great as I could control all of the menus/widgets and most of the settings without messing with the annoying settings interface, and can happily back up the files without messing with an add-on. After a while they changed I think to use some generic package behind the scenes and it became more difficult. I'd love to know if there was still a skin around where I can use xml.
(2021-12-31, 08:27)sampercy Wrote: I'd love to know if there was still a skin around where I can use xml.

not sure what you mean by xml as all skins use xml
editing xml ?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=366160
Sorry if I wasn't clear. Now you can modify the xml, but it is all calculated xml files, so if you modify it it gets changed back again soon enough.

Looking to be able to make widget settings changes without using the clunky trial and error screens.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for a new skin0