Linux [Kodi 19.3] Kodi doesn't remove deleted music
Hi!

During a cleanup of the music on my hard drive, some tracks have been deleted. Unfortunately Kodi refuses to remove these tracks from the database as well. Cleanup did nothing. It still shows a blank cover and the deleted tracks, even though they won't play.

Can anyone give me a hint on how to get the titles removed for good?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Harry
From our wiki;

It is not possible to remove music from the library in the same way as you remove movies from the movie library of Kodi. If you need to remove a particular song, album or artist your options are as follows:
Using the File Browser of your operating system, remove the music by either deleting it or moving it out of the Kodi Source folder. Then, within Kodi, run a Clean Library, or
From within Kodi
Enable the setting Allow file renaming and deletion
Using Music>Files, locate and highlight the item to be deleted- either an individual song, Album or Artist
From the context menu, select Delete. Be aware- This will delete the item(s) from your hard disk
Run a Clean Library
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Thanks for your reply. I did it exactly as described:

First I deleted the files from my hard drive via Nemo and then ran a clean library in Kodi. But the entries are still present in Kodi.
Is there any way to completely clean up the database or delete the content and re-import it? I guess there are more files in there that have been deleted incorrectly and my little Monk wants them out ;-).
It may be possible to remove the "MyMusic.db" file then rescan your library if you want a "scrub and redo" approach.

My databases are in ~/.kodi/userdata/Database/ - check there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Kodi 19.3] Kodi doesn't remove deleted music0