Looking for help cleaning up MySQL DB
I'm seeing lots of errors in my log
Quote:error <general>: GetDirectory - Error getting smb://192.168.10.100/tvshows/Archive/Monk/
error <general>: SMBDirectory->GetDirectory: Unable to open directory : 'smb://USERNAMETongue[email protected]/tvshows/Archive/The%202000s/Season%2001'
                                                   unix_err:'2' error : 'No such file or directory'
Which makes sense, as I deleted the content through Kodi.  When I look at the DB, I'm still seeing lots of deleted folders in the 'path' table. Is there a good way to clean these up?
The path and files table are not cleaned

Try this addon... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=369984
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the suggestion. I thought Kodi did a clean up, curious why this wasn't part of the normal cleanup which occurs during a library update?
I think the thought process is many files are ephemeral; come from streaming, removable media, etc and while they may not be available at some time, they may be in the future so the file stream info and user playback settings are kept "just in case".

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for help cleaning up MySQL DB0