Playback stop after one episode
When I start the channel it only plays one episode and then stops playing and then i need to wait a while for the next episode episode to start (if i restart the channel immediatly it kicks me out agian) what could be the issue? I enabled the option to use media info instead of kodi library and still having the issue.

P.S. playlist playback method does not work so i'm forced to use pvr playback
PVR playback was fixed and pushed to repo.

I'm unaware of any issues with Playlist Playback. Please send me a debug log. Thx
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I too noticed this, It is only happening while the playlist is rebuilding. As this is taking me at least an hour with Pre and Post Roll switched on and 106 Channels, It is very noticable.
I'm having a similar issue where I play a channel, episode plays, then during the transition to play the next it, it momentarily shows the psuedotv channel logo splash screen, and then the last 2 or 3 seconds of the previous episode.
Then continues to get caught in a loop doing this over and over again.
Thanks for letting me know, this can happen when the videos runtime doesn't match the EPG. I have a workaround but it's not 100%.
(2024-06-25, 22:02)spigot666 Wrote: I'm having a similar issue where I play a channel, episode plays, then during the transition to play the next it, it momentarily shows the psuedotv channel logo splash screen, and then the last 2 or 3 seconds of the previous episode.
Then continues to get caught in a loop doing this over and over again.

..my log.
https://paste.kodi.tv/owinanekot
(2024-06-25, 23:25)Lunatixz Wrote: Thanks for letting me know, this can happen when the videos runtime doesn't match the EPG. I have a workaround but it's not 100%.

It's happening on every channel now, I've uninstalled and reinstalled psuedotv but problem persists, any suggestions?
(2024-06-26, 01:01)spigot666 Wrote:
(2024-06-25, 23:25)Lunatixz Wrote: Thanks for letting me know, this can happen when the videos runtime doesn't match the EPG. I have a workaround but it's not 100%.

It's happening on every channel now, I've uninstalled and reinstalled psuedotv but problem persists, any suggestions?
Without a log I can't say... Make sure you have parse file metadata enable in settings.
Log is above
Yep, plays one episode then stops, This is only while PTVL is building the channels. I have downgraded PTVL back to version 0.4.9n and the problem persists. I'm thinking this issue is in Kodi, or more likely one of the other addons PTVL uses.
The Playlist selected cell jumping all over the place while PTVL is updating the Channel Guide does this on older versions of PTVL also.
Some Ting Wong Somewhere, but not PTVL in this case I think, but I could be wrong.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback stop after one episode0