Android bug with adding shows to library using TMdb Helper
(2024-06-04, 23:24)Karellen Wrote:
(2024-06-04, 23:16)mil024 Wrote: should I just try accessing them directly from the tmdb addon from now on?
I am not really understanding your focus on TMDB addon.
TMDB addon is a Skin helper addon. It downloads data for SKINS. It does not download videos. It does not play video files.
(2024-06-04, 23:16)mil024 Wrote: I moved the library into another non kodi folder and tried adding the show
Where did you move it to? How have you set up the Source? Do you have the actual video files or are you still using stream files?
Stream files will not play online content unless you have the appropriate addon to play them with.
Stream files pointing to a locally saved video will play correctly.
I set it to /movies (tv is in /movies/tv and movies is in /movies/movies) and I set the library in tmdb to those folders. The tv folder was set to tvdb but it still used tmdb's scraper for some reason
(2024-06-04, 23:26)mil024 Wrote: I set it to /movies (tv is in /movies/tv and movies is in /movies/movies) and I set the library in tmdb to those folders.
Here is a guide to changing scrapers.... https://kodi.wiki/view/Changing_Scrapers

I would need to see a Debug Log again that captures a Library Update. This lets me know how you have organised your files, and what the problem is with the scraping.
Are you still using the .strm files?
Can you open one of those files with a text editor and copy the contents of the file into your post here. It gives me a better idea of what the files are doing.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
bug with adding shows to library using TMdb Helper0