I currently have the following configuration:
LG Nanocell TV 65" 4K UHD HDR10
Processor : I5 12400F
RAM : 32 GB
Power supply : Cooler Master 550W 80 Bronze plus
ATX case
Graphic card : MSi R9 270 Gaming 2GB
Kodi 21.1

My graphic Card is slowly dying. I don't play games with this PC (except Starcraft). It is used almost exclusively for internet browsing, home automation management and watching movies and TV shows, a little video editing.
Do you have any graphics card recommendations so that I can continue to watch my videos in 4k and BR without having to break the bank?
I saw an ASROCK ARC A380 Challenger ITX OC 6GB DDR6 or an ASROCK Radeon 6400 Challenger ITX 4GB DDR6 in a price range that suits me. If you ever have a tip or 2 to give me , I am a taker.

Many Thanks
Too bad you got the 12400F, the 12400 without the F comes with Intel® UHD Graphics 730 and can easily play hevc 4k HDR.
I Know
I buyed what was available
Have a gander at this wiki Supported hardware (wiki) and then peruse https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=112 our hardware forum. I'm a PC guy for the most part, although I entertain most of the platforms offered for Kodi. I find I'm always trying out new things, and because I find the operating environment of windows enough, I rarely escape to other o/s set-up. When it comes to gfx engines, Kodi is gfx oriented, so the more is better matra is what I think.. but my wallet makes the final choice after I've bounced my picks with the guys in the hardware forums.

In fact I'll move this thread to that area and let others reply.
Sell the F CPU and buy the non-F CPU. Even Celeron G6900 would be good enough.
A Intel Arc A310 might work, will do even AV1 for under 100$.
Ì will do some testing monday or tuesday with a A310 to see whats it capable of when running Win 10 or 11.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Graphic Card recommendation0