more scrape problems
Hi,

I have difficulties scraping my movie folder. The folder structure:

Code:
smb://user:[email protected]/media/movies/moviename/

(included the share name just to be complete) each moviename folder contains the movie file itself, movie files (a movie split in multiple files) or a VIDEO_TS folder with the movie. All folders at the moviename level also contain a movie.nfo, .jpgs, .tbn etc. (created with EMM)

I'm trying to put all these files into my library by selecting 'set content' on the movies folder and scan them. I tried all combinations for the 'set content' settings but I either mis half of the movies or have a lot of duplicates in my library (for the multiple part movies and de *.VOB files I guess). What am I doing wrong? Huh

running XBMC SVN:22093
A debug log would be helpful in this case (as in most cases.). See the following threads for info on how to provide more helpful information.

For Windows:
Sticky: HOW-TO post a problem in a useful manner

For linux:
Sticky: [LINUX] HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner
Smile 
Hi,

While preparing the log files, I noticed some things:
- some movie folders didn't contain a VIDEO_TS sub folder but had the *IFO *BUP *VOB in the main folder. This resulted in a lot of duplicates.
- a couple of the folders had a moviename.mpg as first part and avseq01.mpg as a second part

I moved the dvd files to VIDEO_TS subfolders and renamed the others to moviename-1.mpg and moviename-2.mpg and guess what? It works now!

The settings I used for 'set content' are:
* movies
* automated scan
* recursive

Sorry for your time Blush it works afterall although it's not very forgiving on directory structure and file naming.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
more scrape problems0