Logitech Harmony One,MCE keyboard ,Win 7 64 bit
Forgive me if this has been already solved ,but I have really tried searching hard for a similar issue but without luck.
Also I'm not sure is it a global problem or just windows,so please move the tread if needed.

I have allready reinstalled the whole system,but the same happens.

I use my Logitech remote as MCE remote and MCE keyboard,the remote parts works really well but the keyboard part....
I have put 2 commands from the "keyboard" subtitle on/off ( T button) and subtitle cycle (L button) .

Both of these command when I press it on the remote they get in a eternal loop,I have waited more than 5 minutes at a few times...the option just keep swithing on/off at a rate of 3 times/second...
tried to solve it in the control panel,with keyboard preses long/short...and its the same.
Anybody ?
I do not understand the purpose of configuring as MCE keyboard...

simply configure the Harmony as an MCE remote. problem solved.

then customize the buttons if you want specific functionality
(2011-03-14, 10:58)vidor Wrote: Forgive me if this has been already solved ,but I have really tried searching hard for a similar issue but without luck.
Also I'm not sure is it a global problem or just windows,so please move the tread if needed.

I have allready reinstalled the whole system,but the same happens.

I use my Logitech remote as MCE remote and MCE keyboard,the remote parts works really well but the keyboard part....
I have put 2 commands from the "keyboard" subtitle on/off ( T button) and subtitle cycle (L button) .

Both of these command when I press it on the remote they get in a eternal loop,I have waited more than 5 minutes at a few times...the option just keep swithing on/off at a rate of 3 times/second...
tried to solve it in the control panel,with keyboard preses long/short...and its the same.
Anybody ?

I have the same issue... did you ever find a sollution? Witch HTPC case do you have?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logitech Harmony One,MCE keyboard ,Win 7 64 bit0